I really feel like a bit of a HEEL for picking on Frater Xavier

I really feel like a bit of a HEEL for picking on this guy
 With ailments like these.   He sounds like an entirely different person.  His voice is like a higher octive.





Anyways revisiting the bizarre contrast along the Cardinal Axis of Cancer and Capricorn

I discovered AN uncanny better different perspective of Frater Xavier who at least honors Jesus Christ without throwing the baby out of the Bathwater,

8-28-18: a word of caution before listening to this: he prefaces "you" in a very patronizing condescending manner:





whereas it seems Sethikus Boza & his friends ThunderWizard   (both ex-Christian youth pastor or councilers)  & Lord Osrion from some of their comments seem to despise and do away with all forms of Jesus Christ as real heroic altruistic person. 

They're welcome to Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Comments