epiphany power Justice word drama against the Opponents


So a DARK Occultist "left handed pather"  / Cthulu Monster worshipper made an interesting funny statement, but its slightly for the wrong end: Here's what he said that's important: "destroy the Magian schism controlling the veil of reality, it’s dark priests and cabalistic wizards will be laid low" Kind of similar to me describing a Meme pinned on my twitter feed 
I created depicting Abdu'l-Baha with alternate green MAGA hat with His Father Baha'u'llah's words for POTUS   " A sigil to heal child abuse victims. An identity crisis of Krampus or Saint Nicolas annihilating the Solomonic false dichotomy / mental schism / hegelian dialectic hexagram of confusion. #pizzagate #pedogate #endchildabuse #StopHumanTraffick#SurvivorStories https://mindtrickmemos.blogspot.com/…/king-solomon-was-corr… #Bahai"
HERE'S A SIMILAR GOAL OF TRUE LIGHTWORKERS: "O Rulers of the earth! Be reconciled among yourselves, that ye may need no more armaments save in a measure to safeguard your territories and dominions."13

To America this authoritative pen wrote:
"Bind ye the broken with the hands of justice, and crush the oppressor who flourisheth with the rod of the commandments of your Lord, the Ordainer, the All-Wise."14

(SOW - Star of the West, Star of the West -  5)

And the rulers-some of them responded to Bahá'u'lláh, and some of them have fallen, in unerring fulfilment, apparently, of the utterances of Bahá'u'lláh.
Bahá'u'lláh and 'Abdu'l-Bahá?
You will hear their names around the world today, if your ear is sensitive to spiritual verities. To know them you must first know the Bahá'í Movement, of which they and the great Báb are the central vivid figures.

'Abdu'l-Bahá (SOW - Star of the West, Star of the West - 5)                       

Hearken ye, O Rulers of America and the
Presidents of the Republics therein, unto that which
the Dove is warbling on the Branch of Eternity: "There
is none other God but Me, the Ever-Abiding, the
Forgiving, the All-Bountiful." Adorn ye the temple of
dominion with the ornament of justice and of the fear
of God, and its head with the crown of the
remembrance of your Lord, the Creator of the heavens.
Thus counselleth you He Who is the Dayspring of
Names, as bidden by Him Who is the All-Knowing,
the All-Wise. The Promised One hath appeared in this
glorified Station, whereat all beings, both seen and
unseen, have rejoiced. Take ye advantage of the Day of
God. Verily, to meet Him is better for you than all that
whereon the sun shineth, could ye but know it. O
concourse of rulers! Give ear unto that which hath been
raised from the Dayspring of Grandeur: "Verily, there
is none other God but Me, the Lord of Utterance, the
All-Knowing." Bind ye the broken with the hands of
justice, and crush the oppressor who flourisheth with
the rod of the commandments of your Lord, the
Ordainer, the All-Wise.

(Baha'u'llah, The Kitab-i-Aqdas, p. 52)







25:15 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred; 

25:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.

25:17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

(King James Bible, Ezekiel)


“You cannot pass," he said. The orcs stood still, and a dead silence fell. "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.”


― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ringhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2fwe0rnHak



New International Version
I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"
New Living Translation
I will execute terrible vengeance against them to punish them for what they have done. And when I have inflicted my revenge, they will know that I am the LORD.”
English Standard Version
I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.”
Berean Study Bible
I will execute great vengeance against them with furious reproof. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take My vengeance upon them.’”
New American Standard Bible 
"I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes; and they will know that I am the LORD when I lay My vengeance on them."'"
New King James Version
I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon them.” ’ ”
King James Bible
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
Christian Standard Bible
I will execute severe vengeance against them with furious rebukes. They will know that I am the LORD when I take my vengeance on them.'"
Contemporary English Version
In my fierce anger, I will take revenge on them. And when I punish them, they will know that I am the LORD." 
Good News Translation
I will punish them severely and take full revenge on them. They will feel my anger. Then they will know that I am the LORD." 
Holman Christian Standard Bible
I will execute great vengeance against them with furious rebukes. They will know that I am Yahweh when I take My vengeance on them." 
International Standard Version
I'll take vengeance on them, punishing them severely in my anger. They'll know that I am the LORD when I take my vengeance on them."'"
NET Bible
I will exact great vengeance upon them with angry rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I exact my vengeance upon them.'" 
New Heart English Bible
I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance on them.'"
GOD'S WORD® Translation
I will take fierce revenge on them and punish them with fury. I will take revenge on them. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'"
JPS Tanakh 1917
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay My vengeance upon them.'
New American Standard 1977 
“And I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes; and they will know that I am the LORD when I lay My vengeance on them.”’”
Jubilee Bible 2000
And I will execute great vengeance in them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD when I shall give my vengeance in them.
King James 2000 Bible
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
American King James Version

And I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance on them.
American Standard Version
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with wrathful rebukes; and they shall know that I am Jehovah, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
Brenton Septuagint Translation
And I will execute great vengeance upon them; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have brought my vengeance upon them.
Douay-Rheims Bible
And I will execute great vengeance upon them, rebuking them in fury: and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them. 
Darby Bible Translation
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I [am] Jehovah, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
English Revised Version
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
Webster's Bible Translation
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
World English Bible
I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes; and they shall know that I am Yahweh, when I shall lay my vengeance on them.
Young's Literal Translation
And done upon them great vengeance with furious reproofs, And they have known that I am Jehovah, In My giving out My vengeance on them!

ACTOR MALCOLM MACDOWELL DID GOOD PORTRAYING ROMAN EMPEROR CALIGULA, BUT REAL CALIGULA HAD SOME SERIOUS MEGALOMANIA ISSUES & THE WRONG IDEA HERE: 

"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man, and therefore I am a god.  " 

Comments