More COMMENTS on "How To Please a Woman... Spiritually... What do Women REALLY Want from a Man's Energy Body?"

Anyways as I get to the end of this it seems you and your wife whose ascended love each other and that's impressive and fascinating and worth my time listening to. Thank You ThunderWizard.
2:06:00 I'm at loss for words where to go with the whole Odin verses Jesus discussion and can't take sides in this matter. Maybe Odin has a bigger dick than Jesus or maybe he doesn't? That's how relevant that is to me and whether or not I will meet the soul mate twin flame woman of my dreams , but I always loved and agreed with the slogan "if my sins were so bad that Jesus had to die for them then he overreacted" and "My sins did not kill Jesus, it was the sins of the Roman Empire and the specific sect of jews in power at the time they murdered him. "
 
 
re: allegations of me having "unresolved insecurities and blaming women" since I can't find the reply in that notification. Guilty as charged to some degree or another, but at least I'm secure enough to watch and listen to this video and criticize you.
Agreed. My comments were not meant as a put down. I totally understand and relate to your feelings...As I said, I think you're almost there. Just drop the last bit of anger or victimhood or pain or whatever that I am sure is an understandable feeling.
1
This is an awesome video because ThunderWizard is just soft spoken enough to not act like a macho bad ass edge lord, but he's obviously not gay and he's a widower. Someone whose lost a very intimate partner is in tribute mode to that partner for the rest of his loves. And so he's got me on my edge listening carefully word for word because a lot of the soft spoken, but physically strong hetero dudes, who make claims who know secrets of women and all sorts of claims of respecting women, are often blindly obedient white knights to some of the most psychotic women I've ever encountered in my entire fucking life. And so I this could be the video where I really know if I can respect you tunderwizard.
23:15 When you keep insisting that women "have all the power" I take a deep breath and try and rephrase the context in my mind what I've known to be absolute truth in this matter by admitting indeed women are the primary educators of children as taught to me by the Bahai writings. They are the foundational caregivers and nurtures for humanity at our most vulnerable level. They carry the child in their wombs. They have this Power that men don't, but you Insisting any women or men "have all the power" is kind of a cop-out statement you'd expect from a white knight tool overgrown bouncer blessed (or cursed) with physical strength (a covert might is right magican) to defend such psychopathic men hating feminist theory and appease your client customers with such attitudes, but hey I'm going hear you out on this whole video and comment 1 piece at time because this sensitive topic is a never ending chip on my shoulder bud.
Hey spiral. I can't tell but you sound like a dude. And you sound like you still have some unresolved insecurity in your power and you're blaming women. What you may not be hearing from me on on this video but what I do teach is that when a man owns his power and worships the WORTHY feminine. She worships him. She treats him like the King. But only if his balls are big enough. Resentment against women is a sure sign of small ball syndrome... I do worship women's power, but I also take no shit and they worship me for that... So if you can drop the chip on your shoulder and listen to everything I say on this and other videos, then you might hear what you need. It sounds like you are almost there, but you still need to pull your nut sack up a little more before you can sit on your throne and have the worthy feminine worship you... Almost there...
24:33 "The left is the place of power" are you a left hand path magician?
 
 
23:15 When you keep insisting that women "have all the power" I take a deep breath and try and rephrase the context in my mind what I've known to be absolute truth in this matter by admitting indeed women are the primary educators of children as taught to me by the Bahai writings. They are the foundational caregivers and nurtures for humanity at our most vulnerable level. They carry the child in their wombs. They have this Power that men don't, but you Insisting any women or men "have all the power" is kind of a cop-out statement you'd expect from a white knight tool overgrown bouncer blessed (or cursed) with physical strength (a covert might is right magican) to defend such psychopathic men hating feminist theory and appease your client customers with such attitudes, but hey I'm going hear you out on this whole video and comment 1 piece at time because this sensitive topic is a never ending chip on my shoulder bud.
Hey spiral. I can't tell but you sound like a dude. And you sound like you still have some unresolved insecurity in your power and you're blaming women. What you may not be hearing from me on on this video but what I do teach is that when a man owns his power and worships the WORTHY feminine. She worships him. She treats him like the King. But only if his balls are big enough. Resentment against women is a sure sign of small ball syndrome... I do worship women's power, but I also take no shit and they worship me for that... So if you can drop the chip on your shoulder and listen to everything I say on this and other videos, then you might hear what you need. It sounds like you are almost there, but you still need to pull your nut sack up a little more before you can sit on your throne and have the worthy feminine worship you... Almost there...
24:33 "The left is the place of power" are you a left hand path magician?
55:25 "Nobody can do any harm to you without your permission" It sounds like you're claiming that victims are always to blame for being victimized. And I respectfully must disagree and say that's not necessarily the case.
It's up to you to believe what you want. My suggestion is to watch more of my vids to understand what I am teaching about this. If you can drop any last victim mentality you are carrying and take full and complete responsibility for everything in your life, even those things that do not seem like you did not attract, you can have the power you want.. In any case, I don't want to engage in endless video comment dialogue. Watch more of my vids and decide if this is helpful to you or not. Thanks for watching... Mike
18:50 All right you're starting out convinced that Women are stronger then men "are more powerful than men" and I would say we have equal opportunities to be strong all things given equal, but there's nothing equal about someone with a body designed to get impregnated, carry and nurse a baby and someone with a body that produces seed to impregnate and no womb of his own to get impregnate nor breast to nurse children. You may as well say apples are stronger than oranges or oranges are stronger than apples.
1:06:00 My hats off for the "Universal Mother" unconditional love Madonna with baby child. A positive comment for all the negativity I already wrote.
58:37 You talk of people on people who are "predators" as though that's some kind of natural wholesome part of the ecosystem of human interactions (especially man and woman interactions), when what you might really mean is they are "parasites" because they thrive on cannabilizing and leeching off their own species. They're weak of the herd who need to be culled? because they deserve it? is the case you seem to be making. If weakness is done by one's own species committing injury on its own: its parasitism or cannabalisim not predation. There's a difference.
yes there is a difference. Again you reveal to me your projection. You have felt used. There is still some major victim mentality. I don't judge you for it. But I can promise you it does not serve you.
58:34 showing how word choice confusion needs to be watched , even though you do somewhere distinguish "animal kingdom" but humans have responsibility to be beyond animals and neither be prey or predator to each other. That's not victim mentality to have that ideal and optimal goal, that's spirituality.

Comments